Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 18: Stay at home

I had some good news last night, it appears that we couldn't go to work today. So we spent the day getting some well deserved rest. Yeah, not a lot happened today, I was just lying around getting a suntan, ever vigilant to the inevitable return of the destructive monkeys. They're just waiting for me to put my guard down :). The sunset today was very memorable because something quite uncommon happened. Some trickery of the light and moisture made some clouds appear multicolored, it was a very pretty thing to see. Keshy said it was called the flaming rainbow, and I quite understandably let out a little chuckle, ha flaming rainbow. Well, thats pretty much all I accomplished today, still chilling in the craziest cities I have ever visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment